The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This is day 3 of trying to buy crowns, how the heck do I...

Aerius_Sygale
Aerius_Sygale
✭✭✭✭
...buy Crowns using PayPal? Have their terms changed since I last bought Crowns? Do they truly not accept PayPal now? I don't have one of the four special Cards listed, just PayPal, and I was able to get past it randomly last time, but it is insisting for days now.

Doesn't ZOS like money? I want my Crowns damn it, I want the costumes, and I want the Imperial City in a few days... /sigh
PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    Buy from shop
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buy from shop

@EnglishDragon17 Like this?: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/5500_crowns That's what I have been trying to do... ._.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy that pack from the shop at Game if you live in UK
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy that pack from the shop at Game if you live in UK

@EnglishDragon17 I live in Canada, which would be considered NA (North America)... :/
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    Buy from a Canadian shop then
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    @EnglishDragon17 They can sell that, and I actually get crowns, or are we talking an ESO Plus Membership Card/Code thing to get them that way? At this point I'd do whatever, IC is imminent, I need to resolve this issue that really should never have come up... >.<
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    I got crowns from shop so I can get IC, don't get elder scrolls plus there are a ton of issues with it
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    @EnglishDragon17 Wasn't going to unless I had to... I don't know of a shop/store here I could buy Crowns outright from, really shouldn't be this much trouble, it blows my mind... -_-
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    If there is a decent games shop near you, there should be a row of add-on cards. Buy the card or cards you want and then redeem the code on your console or computer
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there is a decent games shop near you, there should be a row of add-on cards. Buy the card or cards you want and then redeem the code on your console or computer

Truly? I've never seen any sign of physically buying some ESO Crown Pack anywhere, huh...usually that kind of card stuff is of quite limited anything I see of that nature around here... Can't believe I might not be able to get crowns on PC version anymore...

I can on PS4, because that I can just redeem codes for $20 or $50 credit on the PlayStation Store and purchase it no fuss through that, but not for PC...
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    im not sure if cards work for pc but check a game shop anyway, if not try again online. Elder scrolls plus wont give u enough crowns for IC so don't bother.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    im not sure if cards work for pc but check a game shop anyway, if not try again online. Elder scrolls plus wont give u enough crowns for IC so don't bother.

I don't get out much, but I'll try to some time to check, not getting my hopes up though...might have to mostly be a PS4 player of the game after all, I need to be able to get additional content, otherwise what would I have to work toward, to build up for? Meh...
  • Cookiethief
    Cookiethief
    ✭✭✭
    Zeni doesn't want your money, id be happy
    Edited by Cookiethief on August 28, 2015 11:28PM
    My biggest fear in life is, ending up marrying a girl who is lactose intolerant, think about it you would have to purchase double the amount of milk every week, cause you enjoy the goodness of full cream milk and she is drinking soy beans, and her milk takes up extra room in the fridge, or when you are doing a midnight run to the fridge to get a nice cup of milk and to accidentally pour some Soy milk. I couldn't imagine a worst way to do married life. - Barry Scott
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    If you are have the game through steam, you could put funds into your wallet, sign into your browser and ESO account page and you should see the setting for crowns to be directed to third party in which you log in through steam (make sure to have email open for when it asks you to verify) and then done. Its only takes from your steam account so it kinda works out a bit more (if you are Australian like me and this is the only way you have been shown to purchase crowns).
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are have the game through steam, you could put funds into your wallet, sign into your browser and ESO account page and you should see the setting for crowns to be directed to third party in which you log in through steam (make sure to have email open for when it asks you to verify) and then done. Its only takes from your steam account so it kinda works out a bit more (if you are Australian like me and this is the only way you have been shown to purchase crowns).

I don't have the game through Steam, bought a physical copy of it back in June of last year, so Steam won't do me any good I am afraid, but thanks for trying to help me out, I appreciate it...
  • Silica.Kun
    Try buying crowns both through the website or gmae
    Yours truly, Kea'ra
    Female-Proud DC Member
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    ...buy Crowns using PayPal? Have their terms changed since I last bought Crowns? Do they truly not accept PayPal now? I don't have one of the four special Cards listed, just PayPal, and I was able to get past it randomly last time, but it is insisting for days now.

Doesn't ZOS like money? I want my Crowns damn it, I want the costumes, and I want the Imperial City in a few days... /sigh

@Aerius_Sygale if on the console version u need to open the crown store then on xbox one push Y and on ps4 push Triangle its the only way on console buying from the website will get u crowns on teh pc not console hope i helped :P
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 15, 2016 2:03AM