The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEED HELP LEVELING BOSMER NIGHTBLADE (AD)

Seamen15
Seamen15
TO ALL NIGHTBLADERS IN ALDMERI DOMINION!

Just started playing with my Lvl 8 Bosmer Nightlbade (Dual Wield) in the Aldmeri Dominion Alliance. I want to get to Veteran as fast as possible and need some tips.

I saw this website http://www.esomasteryguides.com/ and they sell guides, is it worth it?

Are there any other websites that have specific guides for my type of character?
Tigerlion - Khajit Nightblade - Escaped from the slavers life and freed by Dark Brotherhood. Now an agile assassin and loyal servant of the Brotherhood.

Jaymor Bloodthirst - Imperial Dragonknight - A powerful Imperial warrior whose loyalties lie with the Pact after the fall of Cyrodiil and the Empire.

Zelma - Bosmer Nightblade - A lonely thief who escaped from her norm life in Valenwood in the hopes of finding hidden treasures and wealth.

ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE!! (EU Server)
GT: Freshj15
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seamen15 wrote: »

Just started playing with my Lvl 8 Bosmer Nightlbade (Dual Wield) in the Aldmeri Dominion Alliance. I want to get to Veteran as fast as possible and need some tips.

I saw this website http://www.esomasteryguides.com/ and they sell guides, is it worth it?

Are there any other websites that have specific guides for my type of character?

Dont buy any guids. Just go to wrothgar and kill stuff until you get to v16.....Use xp pots...it really wont take that long if you stay focused on your goal.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Seamen15
    Seamen15
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Dont buy any guids. Just go to wrothgar and kill stuff until you get to v16.....Use xp pots...it really wont take that long if you stay focused on your goal.

Thanks!
    Tigerlion - Khajit Nightblade - Escaped from the slavers life and freed by Dark Brotherhood. Now an agile assassin and loyal servant of the Brotherhood.

Jaymor Bloodthirst - Imperial Dragonknight - A powerful Imperial warrior whose loyalties lie with the Pact after the fall of Cyrodiil and the Empire.

Zelma - Bosmer Nightblade - A lonely thief who escaped from her norm life in Valenwood in the hopes of finding hidden treasures and wealth.

• SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    If you have the imperial city expansion, get to level 10 and go to the sewers and group. Lots of XP and nice loot from tel vars.

Previous poster has good advice also. Wrothgar or for some pvp and leveling action go to the sewers in IC also. Try both. Since your AD, for you campaign to get to the sewers, choose Axe Of Behlazzra.
    Edited by SmalltalkJava on January 15, 2016 11:33PM
  • Seamen15
    Seamen15

Thanks!
    If you have the imperial city expansion, get to level 10 and go to the sewers and group. Lots of XP and nice loot from tel vars.

Previous poster has good advice also. Wrothgar or for some pvp and leveling action go to the sewers in IC also. Try both. Since your AD, for you campaign to get to the sewers, choose Axe Of Behlazzra.

Are there any particular places in Wrothgar to go kill stuff and gain mad XP?

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks!

Are there any particular places in Wrothgar to go kill stuff and gain mad XP?

The Public dungeons in Wrothgar have not bad xp, and are so easy to solo too.

Or do CwC in Cyro/or the sewers in IC, optimal group of 2 with a xp pot/scroll, very good xp.

Enjoy
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access