Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone help me please as ESO Support cannot seem to help

julie404
julie404
Soul Shriven
ESO said they cannot help me with this issue:
I play PVP when I can but have noticed since January I can no longer see the name plates of Dead players in Cyrodiil, which I use to see, I have uninstalled all addons as advised tried /reloadui /bug repaired game logged in and out, it worked for 5 minutes today then gone again, I have even uninstalled the game and reinstalled still no joy, does anyone else get this please only I find it annoying. :'( . many thank its bad enough dealing with all the lag we get
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    julie404 wrote: »
    ESO said they cannot help me with this issue:
    I play PVP when I can but have noticed since January I can no longer see the name plates of Dead players in Cyrodiil, which I use to see, I have uninstalled all addons as advised tried /reloadui /bug repaired game logged in and out, it worked for 5 minutes today then gone again, I have even uninstalled the game and reinstalled still no joy, does anyone else get this please only I find it annoying. :'( . many thank its bad enough dealing with all the lag we get

I've had that problem before and I still do on some players. I don't know the cause or the reason why it happens but you should still be able to see some of their names if not now then give it some time hopefully later it'll fix itself
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you want to see the nameplates of dead players firstly....

I use an addon called recount,
    It DOES not show me the dead player nameplate but i can see the combat log from the last fight and can see peoples names there..

I have noticed that if you kill a player in Cyrodiil you can immediately after killing him see the nameplate but after a few seconds it dissapears....

This is not ONLY you that is having that issue..
    I think FTC shows you the name of the dead..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how to fix this direct...yes, I notice I can't see them either and I used to be able to.

One way to kinda see is that under social...mail you can choose to look up "players I've met" and one category is "killed or killed by". So if you just ganked someone, they'll be at the top of that list.
  • julie404
    julie404
    Soul Shriven
    ESO asked me to ask the question on the forums.

I was advised not to use addons whilst I had this problem, which I will now probably download these again as this was not the issue.

Well good to see I'm not the only one, I just thought I had a problem with the game as my partner who sits by me plays and his is ok.