Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with a stam nb build

lsheppardl8
Im trying to run my stam nb with kena shoulders and a bloodspawn helmet but I don't know what other gear to run. I don't have a masters bow either so thats out of the question.

Anyone got some tips for the other 5 armor pieces and my 2h and bow?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hundings, night mother and agility are the common options for stam dps.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • lsheppardl8
    Are you able to keep recovery over 2k with that? Should mention it is for PvP only as well.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In PvP I use shield breaker instead of hunding's most of the time, it brings a little sustain to the table. Then I pop a tri-drink and never have too many sustain problems.

(It's been awhile since I've been in Cyrodiil so I don't remember the exact numbers.)
    Edited by wayfarerx on January 14, 2016 5:51PM
  • lsheppardl8
    Yeah currently i'm running 4 piece shield breaker, 2 piece night silence, agility with kena bloodspawn and im at like 3400 wep dmg and 2.2k recovery
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah currently i'm running 4 piece shield breaker, 2 piece night silence, agility with kena bloodspawn and im at like 3400 wep dmg and 2.2k recovery

Why only 4 shield breaker? Watching sorcs run like frightened children is one of my favorite parts of PvP.
  • lsheppardl8
    I personally don't like the 5 piece cause i don't struggle with sorc shields and i like the more max stam from the 2 piece night silence. Also if i ran the 5 piece i wouldn't be able to make set weps cause i'd only have one spot open
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't like the 5 piece cause i don't struggle with sorc shields and i like the more max stam from the 2 piece night silence. Also if i ran the 5 piece i wouldn't be able to make set weps cause i'd only have one spot open

Okay, I can see that. I don't really have issues with sorc shields either, but torturing sorcs is so much fun! I put the unresistible enchant on my bow, mark a sorc and hit them with a couple light attacks, pure comedy gold.

I don't earn a lot of AP as you can probably tell :)
  • lsheppardl8
    I have a sorc myself so I know the pain you are talking about lmao. That's prolly a reason i don't run 5 piece on my nb since I understand the pain from my sorc >:)