Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire and werewolf?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
For the archievments: Can I become werewolf and vampire? Right now I am werewolf.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at the same time. Get lycanthropy to max level, cure it, then contract vampirism and max it out to get both achievements.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    Not at the same time. Get lycanthropy to max level, cure it, then contract vampirism and max it out to get both achievements.

This^

What's nice about doing this is, if you ever decide to switch back to Werewolf or vice versa, you don't have to re-level the skill tree. You start off where you left off.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Silica.Kun
    @ListerJMC is right :blush:
    Yours truly, Kea'ra
    Female-Proud DC Member
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OmniDevil wrote: »
    ListerJMC wrote: »

This^

What's nice about doing this is, if you ever decide to switch back to Werewolf or vice versa, you don't have to re-level the skill tree. You start off where you left off.

I've done this on my main characters just so on the off chance I felt like it I'd have the colors as well as the ability to play that combat style. Generally though I like 'playing clean'. I still try to have one of each at any one time, so the option is open to me if I want to play it.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just reset your skill points before curing.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf for PVE
    Vampire for PVP

werewolfs are useless in PVP
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    DjKahun wrote: »
    Werewolf for PVE
    Vampire for PVP

"Werewolfs are usless in PvP if you don't know how to properly play as one or know how to properly PvP."

Fixed it for you.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf for PVE
    Vampire for PVP

"Werewolfs are usless in PvP if you don't know how to properly play as one or know how to properly PvP."

Fixed it for you.

Nope, they are just useless, played as ww and as vamp, ww skills are crap and I can't sacrifice my ulti slot for a ww transformation, its just a waste. vamp is so much better, the passives are better too. Any player I came across that changed to werewolf i killed them in seconds and ok flame does more dmg but think about it not many skills use flame, where a lot of mobs use flame thats why vamps are crap for pve.

They would stand a higher chance not transforming lol.

I'm sure I know how to properly PVP thanks.
    Edited by DjKahun on January 14, 2016 4:25PM
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    OH yeah, and no thanks having to gain 1000 ultimate just to transform lol but I suppose it's personal preference if you like being werewolf i can't stop you but personally I would either go vamp or just dont bother at all and another thing i would not want to sacrifice any of my skills for ww
    Edited by DjKahun on January 14, 2016 4:34PM
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf for PVE
    Vampire for PVP

Fixed it for you.

Nope, they are just useless, played as ww and as vamp, ww skills are crap and I can't sacrifice my ulti slot for a ww transformation, its just a waste. vamp is so much better, the passives are better too. Any player I came across that changed to werewolf i killed them in seconds and ok flame does more dmg but think about it not many skills use flame, where a lot of mobs use flame thats why vamps are crap for pve.

The entire DK skill line is flame, anyone using a destro staff is using flame, I get hit with destructive reach all the time. it's one of the several reasons why I choose to not be a vamp. Fire damage is everywhere in PVP.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf for PVE
    Vampire for PVP

Fixed it for you.

The entire DK skill line is flame, anyone using a destro staff is using flame, I get hit with destructive reach all the time. it's one of the several reasons why I choose to not be a vamp. Fire damage is everywhere in PVP.

Well i will agree with this one but if you are a dark elf you get flame resist. + Most DKs go for tank instead of dps so they don't hit hard anyway.