The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Console Sorcerer/Vampire Glass Cannon - Google is not helping.

jcwalterb14_ESO
I have a V12 sorcerer who is just now moving up in vampire. Eventually he will be dungeon crawling, world bosses, events... etc. There is a lot of information on nightblades but when it comes to a full on sorcerer that hits like the apocalypse I can't seem to find anything. I am resting on 200+ champion points at only V12 and still climbing fast. Assuming that I get no drops from any dungeons of Legendary equipment and I can only craft a 6 trait set and below with a level 50 enchanter packed in with it what would be my best route. Any links would be amazing... Again, assuming this is for a fresh V16... Champion point allocations, gear, runes, weapons, hotbar set up... Is there anyone willing to theory craft this and or produce an actual set up? The vampire/sorcerer community would love you for it. Thanks all... soiotheory on the Aldmeri Dominion.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I haven't come across anything for vampire sorcs. There are plenty for sorcerers in general.

I would assume you would have no problem just following a classical sorc dps build and add vamp to it.

Sorcerer's power comes from a pretty straight forward idea: mad magicka, max spell power, crit (and crit really doesn't come from much for sorcs, mundus and gear is about it, a passive CP )

I don't see any reason why you'd miss out on any synergy.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds