The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Orsinium daily quests bugged

ostrapz
ostrapz
✭✭✭
For the daily orsinium quests there are a few bugs , it appears like other people were having the same issue but not sure. The daily world boss quest you often talk to the first woman and afterwards you must talk to a 2nd npc for quest. Some of theses 2nd npc's are unreachable, 1 has a marker that is in an inaccesible room of the building, another named cirantille i believe is sitting in a chair upstairs but she doesnt stand up to give you the quest. I've had this a glitch a few times, judging from the others standing around in the building i believe it isnt just me
Xbox 1 NA
Stamblade: Grand overlord
Stamsorc: Major
Magplar: Centurion
551k vma
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    You may also experience a similar problem with the quest giver by the bar (begins with a B bagraboosh or something) he will be up in the ceiling, you can see his feet if you look up.

The standard cure for these problems is to log out to char select screen and log back in again. I am really surprised at how often this occurs and that nothing appears to have been done to fix it.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one @Slammer99uk I've been hunting for bagraboosh for weeks. I've already done the area boss for that quest, but wasn't sure if I had to do it again and I've struggled to find a group to do it, hence looking for him in the bar. I'll try the roof!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP