Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't know what to do next :)

batetolast1
Hello to everyone!

It's been a lovely experience playing solo three Alliances in Caldwell's Silver and Gold. I just hit vet 16 in the Rift and I'm halfway through.I can say I know what I'm doing most of the time :)

But here's the thing: I focused heavily on PvE, have only one set of skills - never used second, there was no need for it really. I researched all traits to 8, some to 9, horse is 130/180 upgraded, I got tons (thousands) of each of last three mats levels in my bank, around 40 of gold tempers, almost 30 Kuta, 200 of each alchemy ingredients, 300 soul gems etc. etc.

So I played all stuff I could play solo rather easily and I think that's it. I could try to force my way through Craglorn, but that won't be easy and I don't like doing quests in groups. I have zero interest in PvP.

So what should I do with all that stuff? Or maybe should I wait for more solo zones like Wrothgar, buy ESO Plus Membership for couple months? But that will be rather long waiting, am I right?
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    Try completing the in-game achievements?
    PS4 | DC |
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try another character, do maelstrom, do group dungeons, pledges, trials, hunt all skyhards / do achievements etc...
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Join a guild, sell items in a guild store, check for achievements and complete those...buy Orsinium and do all quests there.
    PC/NA
  • Greath
    Greath
    I'll take some of those temperings and kutas off your hands. Xbox NA server, EP. Gamertag is Cyeithen
  • Lolssi
    Lolssi
    ✭✭✭
    Orsinium, then take a break and play something else until they add more content :)
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By the time I reached level 47, I was completely fine with pve. Since I had zero interest in pvp i figured I'd be done with the game completely, but since I loved it so much I gave pvp a try just because I wasn't ready for it to be over. Now I'm hooked on only pvp lol. Is there any reason why you have no interest in pvp at all? In curious
  • Elder_Paul
    find a campaign in cyrodiil that is mostly your alliance, you should have free reign and do the quests in the towns e.g. cropsford, bruma etc, discover all the dark anchors, skyshards delves. at your level you should be able to handle them by yourself. also do the likes of the scouting missions, fighters guild missions. loads to do mate
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wait for the next DLC :)
  • batetolast1
    I've played so far because of the strong Elder Scrolls' feel in ESO. World, lore,.story, it all works very well, especially with my low expectations regarding solo play.

I don't think PvP will sustain that feeling. I'm solo player to the very core, I don't have good Internet connection (ping>150 almost all the time), I got so many single player games on my wishlist I haven't played because I hooked on ESO.

I'm not saying PvP is 'bad', ny brother is playing Dota, Lol, CS and other things and he is really enjoying it. But for me, the way he's playing, mumbling things to mic, throwing 'f***', 's***' etc., that's not how I want to play.

I got 50 skill points I don't need, other resources too, but repeating quests seems boring, achievements are not really my thing, And for other things I need other players, because Dark Souls experience is not what I want to do in ESO.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've played so far because of the strong Elder Scrolls' feel in ESO. World, lore,.story, it all works very well, especially with my low expectations regarding solo play.

I don't think PvP will sustain that feeling. I'm solo player to the very core, I don't have good Internet connection (ping>150 almost all the time), I got so many single player games on my wishlist I haven't played because I hooked on ESO.

I'm not saying PvP is 'bad', ny brother is playing Dota, Lol, CS and other things and he is really enjoying it. But for me, the way he's playing, mumbling things to mic, throwing 'f***', 's***' etc., that's not how I want to play.

I got 50 skill points I don't need, other resources too, but repeating quests seems boring, achievements are not really my thing, And for other things I need other players, because Dark Souls experience is not what I want to do in ESO.

You could try group content. Your ping shouldn't be too much of an issue, I never ever get ping below 200, usually play at ~250 and it's good enough to do absolutely all content and do it well.

I was a quest junkie til like vet 10(back then when it was the highest level), felt too shy for grouping, then I found someone people to do (vet) dungeons with and oh my...who needs questing when you have group dungeons :tongue:
    I still can enjoy questing but learning and mastering the mechanics with your group can really be a lot more fun than you imagine;) Also if you haven't run dungeons at all they all have a quest inside, some of them are actually kind of interesting. Just one thing in regard to that though - try to find some patient people for your first run because a lot of people rush through and don't want to wait on dialogues or anything, so just make sure they don't leave you behind. There is plenty of nice patient people to run with though:)
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Help the poor x
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @batetolast1 - I felt EXACTLY the way you feel..

If PVE is your thing then do it....

you have 3 options.
    1) Wait for next DLC
    2) Join a guild make friends and do some group content
    3) Take that step you don't want to take and go PVP
    4) Orsinium acheivements and vMA..

Option 1
    Not really an option in my eyes..

Option2
    This is a very good option for a PVE person i know you will enjoy it and learn alot... I mean you don't know anything about PVE yet..... Trust me on this.. There are group dungeons, craglorn, Trials and VDSA.

Option 3
    I chose this option and went to Cyrodiil to do mainly questing coz WHO ON EARTH WANTS TO FIGHT OTHER PEOPLE
    Well the bug bit me... Its nice to know that you can take on any computer generated NPC with his movements.. this is always very predictable... the part that got me was how unpredictable people are in Cyrodiil, yet still sooo predictable.......

The feeling of getting into that first fight, ADRENALIN pumping through you, hands shaking on the mouse so badly you cannot even keep the cursor on the enemy and then Finally that OMG moment when you mange to kill the enemy..... NO PVE content in ANY game can offer you that feeling......

Option 4...
    Meh its ok and you will get decent gear and motif's if that is what you want.....

I would certainly urge you to go to Cyrodiil and try this PVP thing.. you will either LOVE it or HATE it....
    What have you got to lose..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)