Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Have Enchanter Writ Drops Been Decreased Again?

Glory
Glory
Class Representative
In the past couple days after completing over 40 or so enchanter writs, I have only received a combination of glyphs and/or soul gems, and an occasionally survey.

Even a week ago I would occasionally receive Denara, Denata, Repora, or even a Kuta. Normally I would just chalk it up to bad luck, but after doing this many and not receiving anything consistently I have begun to wonder if I missed a patch or nerf of some sort.

Has anyone else noticed something similar? Or is it truly that I am this significantly unlucky.
mDK will rise again.
Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do you get 40 enchanter writs in a few days? Anyways, I also running low on the repora. Hirelings and writs not giving many.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    How do you get 40 enchanter writs in a few days? Anyways, I also running low on the repora. Hirelings and writs not giving many.

I mean in the last 4 days or so, so really it's been 8 characters x days = 36 writs. And in the past couple days those writs have turned out horribly!
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahh. Yeah the writs usually only get me a glyph and a few soul gems. The hirelings bring better stuff usually for me.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writs are doing fine for me, 3 Kutas in the last 7 writs. Hirelings have been giving me Rekuta's more than half the time, and a couple of Kutas in the past two or three weeks.

Reporas? Found one in Rune Node a few weeks ago. Never from a Writ or Hireling.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    I felt that way over the holidays...this week I have already received 2 Kutas from writs...RNG
    PC/NA
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the RNG. I say that being in a drought myself where I need to go out and hunt a rune just to complete the daily writ.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Nestor wrote: »
    Writs are doing fine for me, 3 Kutas in the last 7 writs. Hirelings have been giving me Rekuta's more than half the time, and a couple of Kutas in the past two or three weeks.

Reporas? Found one in Rune Node a few weeks ago. Never from a Writ or Hireling.

Man, I just must be insanely unlucky these last few days. Cheers
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Man, I just must be insanely unlucky these last few days. Cheers

That in a nutshell describes the RNG perfectly! lol!
    NA - DC - DK - PC