Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Templar looking to become a tank.

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
Start off I am a stamplar and really am a bit bored of just tap tap tap damage etc etc. I want to try different roles and seeing as everyone is either looking for a tank or healer I thought I would change it up a bit as I am building a sorc atm anyway.

I am v16 and have 260 champion points. Is there any new builds for tanks or could you guys help me out a bit on this, what jewelry and armour should I go for? What is a good way to set my skills up? What armour set is good?

Thanks in advance guys.
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5pc hist bark or 5pc whitestrakes, 2 engine guardian, and 2 nights silence. Agility or endurance jewelry. 1HS on the front bar. I run 5h 1m 1L with reinforced on the chest, infused pants and sheild, divines on the small pieces. Mundus is up to you.

For attributes and enchants, my target is 25K health with food buff than the rest into stamina, though this is on the lower end of health for tanks.

I run bow on back bar for bosses that need ranged DPS like engine guardian boss, but will also sometimes run 2H for rally.

For your bars, you'll want pierce armor, heroic slash, vigor, repentance, defensive stance, and breath of life for sure. Shuffle too if you don't run hist bark. Fill in the rest with DPS or more buffs. You'll have to play around with it to figure out the right balance for your play style.

For CPs, the biggest focus is block cost reduction. After that it's the standard stuff (stam regen, stam costs, tumbling, mighty, etc)
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on January 12, 2016 4:23PM
  • Lil_Willie
    Lil_Willie
    ✭✭✭
    I'm assuming that since you're imperial, you are actually going for Stamina based tanking.