Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't finish rivenspire questline

Drakilian
Drakilian
✭✭✭
Was working my way through the rivenspire questline (excellently done by the way, my favourite by far) and am currently stuck at "Northpoint in Peril", due to the fact that gwendis did not appear at the last stage of the quest.

In an attempt to fix this, I tried to drop the quest and try again, only to find that now count verandis is nowhere to be found and cannot give me the quest.
Just call me Drak
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @Drakilian ! Were you able to get this quest completed? If not, what character were you playing at the time?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you mean after you get the key from the boat, she's by a rock on your left, right by the water and absolutely nowhere near the quest marker (for some absurd reason).

She just tells you to go to where the quest marker is once you speak to her...

I did that quest for the 8th time last night and it still annoyed me because it confused me the first time around.
    Edited by Brrrofski on January 13, 2016 4:16PM
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hey @Drakilian ! Were you able to get this quest completed? If not, what character were you playing at the time?

Unable to finish it, and after dropping it unable to find the quest giver again. I've filed a bug report but nothing there either :(

Was running it on Drakilian, my main character.
    Just call me Drak
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Drakilian !

While we can't really provide gameplay advice, you may want to double check where you last left Verandis after The Concealing Veil! He grants the quest pretty far away from Rivenspire, so it may take a bit of exploring to find where he is.
    Staff Post
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    I have the destinations add-on which shows where quest givers are, he is not present at the location marked out there (though he was there first time around doing the quest).
    Just call me Drak
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    I did not realize there were multiple quest givers. Searched around there again and got the quest from Skordo. This time I also found Gwendis, thanks for the help.
    Just call me Drak
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Thanks for letting us know @Drakilian ! Glad to hear there was someone available to set you out on the quest again!
    Staff Post