The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ebonheart Pact Master Monster Slayer

dexknows1993xb14_ESO
dexknows1993xb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Now before you read this guide I would like to say that not all of this is mine. I did take it from @Urbadec off of a gaming community site called Gaischioc linked here www.Gaischioc.com . I made a few adjustments and will be posting maps with pathways and suggestions relating to efficiency. A huge thank you to @Urbadec and if he posted this already then I will gladly post my additions to his post instead.

"For those stuck in Ebonheart and wanting the Master Monster Slayer achievement, here are a few tips.
Found at: Journal, Character, General
Undead Slayer + Nature Slayer + Dwarven Construct Slayer + Daedra Slayer = M.M.S.

UNDEAD SLAYER
Skeletons: Bleakrock Isle, Bleakrock Wayshrine, Skyshroud Barrow
Zombies: Deshaan, Quarantine Serk Wayshrine
Maulborn Quarantine
Ghosts: Stonefalls, Davon's Watch Wayshrine
Starved Plain
Vampires: Eastmarch, Wittestadr Wayshrine
Wittestadr Estate

NATURE SLAYER
Beasts: The Rift, Nimalten Wayshrine
Sabre cats are between Nimalten and Mammoth ridge
Insect-Like Creatures: Deshaan, Mournhold Wayshrine
Kwama in the Deepcrag Den
Wasp & Spider:Shadowfen, Hissmir Wayshrine
Wasp = NE of wayshrine, North side of Bitterroot Cave island
or
Spider = Stonefalls, Hrogar's Hold Wayshrine, North to Hrogar's Hold
Lizard-like Creatures: Shadowfen, Stormhold Wayshrine
Alligator & Kagouti
Plant-like Creatures: Eastmarch, Cragwallow
Spriggins
Water-based Creatures: Stonefalls, Crows Wood
Wisps
Chitinous: Stonefalls, Vivics Antlers
Dreugh
Netches: Stonefalls, Davon's Watch Wayshrine
North West of the Staved Plain

DWARVEN CONSTRUCT SLAYER
Mechanical constructs: Stonefalls, The Harborage Wayshrine
Steamfont Cavern (lower levels) ; Deeshan, Mizithumz Wayshrine, Mzithumz (higher levels)

HUMANOID SLAYER
Humanoids: Stonefalls, The Haborage Wayshrine
Steamfont Cavern
Goblin-kin: Stonefalls, Iliath Temple Wayshrine
Goblins in Fungal Grotto (only if at a reasonably low level or as a high level in a low level instance); Shadowfen, Stormhold Wayshrine, Mud Tree Village (for higher levels)
Giants-kin: Shadowfen, Hatching Pools Wayshrine
Ogre = Outside of Hatching Pools, West side

DAEDRA SLAYER
Humanoid: Shadowfen, Stormhold Wayshrine
Xal Haj-Ei
Beastial: unsure
Spider Daedra in Coldharbor & Dolman / Dark Anchors
Flame Atronachs: Codharbour, Great Shackle Wayshrine
There are 5 F.A. and two humanoid daedra in the Foundry
Storm Atronachs: I cannot find in Ebonheart
Tamreilfoundry.com says Willowgrave Cavern area (Reaper’s March)
Frost Atronachs: Coldharbour, The Hollow City Wayshrine
Leaving the east side of city, take road south to lake
2 found at lake, 1 at adjoining northern lake
Flesh Atronachs: The Rift, Northwind Mine Wayshrine
Autumnshade clearing has Bone Wormlords that summon F.A.s
Try not to kill the B.W.'s and run from one group to the next.
While running my health would restore before next battle.

*The following are suggestions, there may be better locations out there, please post tips if you have any :)
* These kills were performed by myself and before patch 1.3
* Many people online say, while in a group not everyone gets credit for a kill
I hope this is helpful to someone. :)"

** Items marked as higher level were done at vet 1. The enemies in these areas are slightly tougher but spawn quicker and contain more efficient paths than the lower level area.
  • dexknows1993xb14_ESO
    dexknows1993xb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Until I have pathway maps up just use this general rule for making your path. The most efficient pathway circles around just as the enemies you killed at its beginning respawn. If you're a nightblade make use of teleport strike to speed up your circle. Try to find a circle that does this using the most enemies you can. Ranged spells and attacks make this even easier especially in lower level areas where you can 1 shot enemies.
  • Saren_Arterius
    I could have sworn there were at least 1 or 2 Delves with Frost Atronachs in for the Pact. I know one was The Lightless Oubliette before taking the shard thing, but I'm sure there was another in either Eastmarch or The Rift.

Anyway, it's just Frost Atronachs giving me trouble. A real pain in the backside to find. I must've got at least 30 Storm Atronachs from Dark Anchors over 2 hours grinding, which is acceptable imo. Flames are easy, Flesh are also pretty easy.

Can someone check those caves to see if I'm right. The damn loading screens take forever recently... I'll check some though.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to necro - any updates on where to find Storm Atronachs in EP or Coldharbor?
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Sorry to necro - any updates on where to find Storm Atronachs in EP or Coldharbor?

Other than getting lucky at dolmens, I can't think of a place for the Storm Antronachs. I found them in Reaper's March...
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I could have sworn there were at least 1 or 2 Delves with Frost Atronachs in for the Pact. I know one was The Lightless Oubliette before taking the shard thing, but I'm sure there was another in either Eastmarch or The Rift.

Anyway, it's just Frost Atronachs giving me trouble. A real pain in the backside to find. I must've got at least 30 Storm Atronachs from Dark Anchors over 2 hours grinding, which is acceptable imo. Flames are easy, Flesh are also pretty easy.

Can someone check those caves to see if I'm right. The damn loading screens take forever recently... I'll check some though.

In the southern part of Reaper's March there is an area that has frost, fire and storm atronachs. Tons of them. The pact used to use this area as a champ point grind spot when v14 was the cap. You do need to be around v10 or so or the grind will be slow.
  • Espionage-
    Espionage-
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for this; should get this achievement sorted in the next few days
    PS4 | DC |