Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Farming locations for Rawhide, Hide, leather, etc

Earelith
Earelith
✭✭✭
Are there any good spots in the DC leveling zones for farming "leather"? 7/10 mobs I kill have no loot at all..so I need places that really have lot of mobs..the level 20 dungeon in Stormhaven was good, but is not really a viable "farming" location since I need to wait in que etc. I am now leveling some new characters and I dont have rawhide to craft them armor..

I would appreciate any advice for good farming spots :)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you search in google there are several lists that will help you
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Clothier+Materials
    Look through that site and bookmark shows you all crafting etc
    :smile:
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 12, 2016 3:13AM
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    I know in which zones they are dropped, i am more looking for specific places with lot of mobs for efficient farming
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earelith wrote: »
    I know in which zones they are dropped, i am more looking for specific places with lot of mobs for efficient farming

Mud Crabs drop the Leathers for the level they are at. Its easy to find quick spawning clusters or routes that you can run where they respawn as you make the circuits. The starter islands are good for this or any beach really.

Also, look for the threads on farming livestock for legerdemain, that is a good source of leather, but you run the consequences of getting a bounty that way.

Wolves are another good source and you can find those all over the place in Glenumbra. Wolves are squishy too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Nestor, i ll try the beach in glenumbra :)