The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hircine's Gift quest progress blocked help!!!

godagarah5000
godagarah5000
✭✭✭
Everytime i start the quest it doesnt progress past the kneeling at alter objective! Anyone else experiencing this bug? Any work around? This needs fixing asap!!!
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exit the portal and go back works
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime i start the quest it doesnt progress past the kneeling at alter objective! Anyone else experiencing this bug? Any work around? This needs fixing asap!!!

I had this too, it is a bug. You have to go out and back in to the red portal (out of the Hunting grounds and back in) a couple of times and then the quest progresses.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober /bug
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    ok so now im stuck at the part where the other werewolves are feeding "Wait for Youre Pack to Feed" objective
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing, exit or relog. AND for the next few stucks too before end of the quest. I think i did four relogs total to get through.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    thanks man it really helped im a werewolf now. hope this quest gets fixed soon.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been in this broken state for months now... even on PC where patches are supposed to go through "faster".
    Dont expect a fix anytime soon.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had to relog 4-5 times the last time I did this quest, its really annoying..
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭