Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

v16 drops

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
yesterday i reached level v16 and in the last hours i've been playing around searching for a place to get v16 drops. first i tried wrothgar, but after killing 5 bosses i noticed that v15 was the maximum level there, then i tried craglorn and cyrodiil but it's all v14.

i imagine that it may be imperial city, but i hate to play there. is there any other place?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dungeons in upper Craglorn will drop VR16 loot but they're all group dungeons.
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on January 12, 2016 10:15PM
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    first i tried wrothgar, but after killing 5 bosses i noticed that v15 was the maximum level there

You can get v16 gear in wrothgar but it's a pretty low chance vs getting v15 gear. There's also the Maelstrom arena where you can find some unique set drops and maelstrom weapons.

You can get v16 agility/willpower/endurance gear by collecting trophies in Imperial City as well as drops in group dungeons. The two IC dungeons also have their own v16 loot and trophy system, and then there's the PvP gear that's sold for Tel Var stones.

The final boss in veteran dungeons can drop undaunted monster helms, and doing the undaunted pledges can get you matching shoulder pieces.

Other than that most v16 gear is crafted.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    first i tried wrothgar, but after killing 5 bosses i noticed that v15 was the maximum level there

You can get v16 gear in wrothgar but it's a pretty low chance vs getting v15 gear. There's also the Maelstrom arena where you can find some unique set drops and maelstrom weapons.

You can get v16 agility/willpower/endurance gear by collecting trophies in Imperial City as well as drops in group dungeons. The two IC dungeons also have their own v16 loot and trophy system, and then there's the PvP gear that's sold for Tel Var stones.

The final boss in veteran dungeons can drop undaunted monster helms, and doing the undaunted pledges can get you matching shoulder pieces.

Other than that most v16 gear is crafted.

i wasn't expecting that. i even stored all my treasure maps and got completely surprised when i found out that the maximum level i was able to get from it was v15 :')

thanks for the tips ;)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man! the CE treasures are even worst than the others and i stored it for ages expecting to get v16 items :D
    Edited by NeKryXe on January 13, 2016 12:29AM