The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stuck on Trolhetta summit

Vestar
Vestar
Hi guys!
I'm an Aldmeri Dominion player who's doing EB quests to conclude Cadwell's Almanac.
I just killed Sinmur and i am supposed to get a quest from the Skald King, but it only says that i need to talk to a mage at the mages' guild and nothing happens.
It's a bug or i just need to go in a specific place?
I read online that i was supposed to be teleported in an area right after that quest.
Edited by Vestar on January 10, 2016 10:15PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Jorunn's dialogue there is set up for a player who then goes on to meet Vanus Galerion at the Mages Guild and complete Messages Across Tamriel to kick off the invasion of Coldharbour, but you've already done that, so it doesn't apply to you.

Killing Sinmur should be the end of Cadwell's Almanac for EP, so you should have got an update to that quest to return to Cadwell. Perhaps you missed a quest somewhere along the line? Are there any Objectives in the Cadwell's Almanac checklist that are incomplete? If Trolhetta is incomplete, you likely missed the side-quest Worm Cult Summoner, given by Plays-With-Fire at the bottom end of the exterior section between Trolhetta Cave and Trolhetta Summit.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Vestar
    Vestar
    I already did plays-with-fire's quest, but nothing happens :(
    How do i check cadwell's almanac checklist?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In your Journal, you should have a tab next to Quests labelled as Cadwell's Almanac, with this icon: ON-icon-cadwell-Almanac.png

It only lists the location objectives, not the quests that are part of them (which you can see here), but ones that are complete are checked off.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Vestar
    Vestar
    Thank you a lot!!! :)