The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO membership disappeared

ShadeLilly
ShadeLilly
Soul Shriven
I had the ESO plus membership for months, was able to get into Imperial City, but it never seemed to give me monthly crowns, and now it's not working at all. PLEASE FIX IMMEDIATELY. I want into Wrothgar, and you owe me months of crowns.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, the Crowns are allocated when you pay. In other words, if your sub is set up to pay each 3 months, then you get a Crown Allocation each 3 months, not monthly.

So, are you on a monthly sub, quarterly sub or 6 month sub (I don't think they have those anymore, or maybe they do, it comes and goes) But, if you were on a 6 month and they did stop those, then I think you have to renew on a 3 month or whatever as that is a different agreement.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure which platform you play on. I had this issue on my XB1, once I reset the XB1 my plus membership was restored.

The XB1 monthly crown issue was fixed a month or so ago. If you are still having issues, it would be better to file a support ticket versus the forms.