The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I cancelled my ESO plus membership, however payment still taken

snostorm85b16_ESO
This is a repost from the general help forum, not sure which one i should place my thread in?

I cancelled my ESO plus membership, however a payment has just been taken from my account, furthermore i checked my account and the ESO plus membership is still active.
What is going on, this is massively unacceptable.
  • snostorm85b16_ESO
    Picture of the email they sent my on the 6th
    http://imgur.com/3sAGzMP
    Edited by snostorm85b16_ESO on January 10, 2016 5:25PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're best emailing customer support as I doubt forum mods can help directly with this type of thing.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • snostorm85b16_ESO
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I think you're best emailing customer support as I doubt forum mods can help directly with this type of thing.

Did that, simple generic response that proved he hadn't even read my request..... -_-
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a repost from the general help forum, not sure which one i should place my thread in?

I cancelled my ESO plus membership, however a payment has just been taken from my account, furthermore i checked my account and the ESO plus membership is still active.

Change your billing information.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did that, simple generic response that proved he hadn't even read my request..... -_-

Yeah, I think that's automatic.. reply to that automated response and then they may read it.
    Volkodav wrote: »

Weird. That's actually a brilliant idea. But I think it's connected to Xbox so then they wouldn't be able to pay for other Xbox stuff...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • snostorm85b16_ESO

Yeah, I think that's automatic.. reply to that automated response and then they may read it.

Weird. That's actually a brilliant idea. But I think it's connected to Xbox so then they wouldn't be able to pay for other Xbox stuff...

its on PC and via paypal, so doubt that would work tbh. :/
  • Dcaliber
    Dcaliber
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me on xbox. The thing is my card wasn't actually charged for the additional month of membership. I came back after 2 months to see 3k crowns and my debit card wasn't touch. Idk what happened. Check your credit card and see if you were charged.
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination"
    -Mark Twain
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

This.
    This is how you wreck them.
    I cancelled my debit card and had the bank send me a new one with a different number. Thats how I wrecked Microsoft.

You dont have to pay anyone anything until a court of law orders you to. Got a medical bill for services I didnt receive. Collections company called, I said "go F yourself". It went away. My former employer successfully appeals my unemployment payments? Called the state of Ohio and told them to "go F yourself". It went away. I never pay when I dont feel obligated to.