The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

New guild AD recruiting a few members

reckz94
reckz94
Soul Shriven
Anarchy consists of a small bunch of friends that have played many games. We are looking for a few more members (18+) to create groups for pve/pvp. We have played PC version but haven't done anything major and currently levelling up. If interested leave message here and can get you an invite.
Would love a few new players especially couple of tanks just make few premise groups for daily etc
Edited by reckz94 on December 11, 2015 4:06PM
  • Realiza
    Realiza
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please - Psn is CorrieHunter1
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting? Ping me a message i-R055-w-i on psn. I am fairly new to the game but ive got a brain and some previous mmo experience. Looking for a guild to have some fun with. (PvP+PvE).
  • SeliniaHlaalu
    SeliniaHlaalu
    ✭✭
    Are you still recruiting? PSN - sherlock311993
    Currently level 19, previous mmo experience, looking for an AD guild for dungeons/pvp and have some fun with.
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    I didnt hear anything back from Reckz94. Feel free to add me a friend request. I'm from UK and play most evenings from 19.30 onwards.
    Looking for a small guild for playing with to get some regular friends to group with for dungeons and pvp, rather than one of these massive trading guilds.