Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Red Diamond Effect: Bows?

Kalehart
Kalehart
Soul Shriven
So, the Imperial race's third racial skill is called Red Diamond and it is explained as:

"Gives your melee attacks a 10% chance to restore X Health."

While I believe this has been touched on and asked before, I figured I'd ask to make sure that someone can confirm that 'Melee' also includes Bows which are not, technically, a melee weapon. If someone can actually get a measurement on this and confirm, that would be much appreciated.

It might also be worth sending to the QA team or whoever if that's the case, so that they can clear up the skill description in a minor patch.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Melee attacks are:
    - light / heavy attacks with swords, daggers, maces and axes
    - all charge skills that cost stamina
    - all skills that cost stamina and don't have more than 8m range / radius
    - evil hunter procs