Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ancient Orc Leg Motif?

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Does anybody know what public dungeon the Leg page drops in? for Ancient Orc. :open_mouth:
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

Best Answers

• Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, they drop from Rkindaleft.
    EU PC
    Answer ✓
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    I have gotten this Motif from Rkindaleft. Seems to be the most expensive one
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
    Answer ✓
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »

Thank you. @Vildebill Did you get them yourself? I might farm the hell out of that place haha.

Yes i got them from the boss from the dungeon quest, the one in the same room as the crippled guy connected to the machine. But like all the other motifs it probably drops from all bosses and mobs :)
    EU PC
    Answer ✓
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you. @Vildebill Did you get them yourself? I might farm the hell out of that place haha.
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes i got them from the boss from the dungeon quest, the one in the same room as the crippled guy connected to the machine. But like all the other motifs it probably drops from all bosses and mobs :)

Interesting.. well that's reassuring because I weren't sure between both dungeons tbh.

basscraft wrote: »
    I have gotten this Motif from Rkindaleft. Seems to be the most expensive one

True... That's why I'm tempted to farm it, although I'd learn it myself of course. :p
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally, thanks again guys!

4e4wzGk.jpg

YoutTube ESO Playlist