Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playing as emperial how to?

Segert
Segert
Soul Shriven
hello

Im new to this game and i brought the tamriel unlimited version of the game. now i see that you cant play as a emperial then. so is there a way to buy the emperial race?

i want to play as my favorite race.

with kind regards

segert vorster
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buying imperial upgrade from crown store, alongside imperial race you will get imperial horse, mara pledge, mudcrab bet, and the ability to convert armor into imperial style.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to get the Imperial Edition to be able to play as an Imperial. In-game open up the Crown Store menu (if you're on PC it's using the , key), go to the Upgrades section, and you can buy the Digital Imperial Edition Upgrade. It comes with some other stuff too, but the main thing about it is that it lets you play as an Imperial.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Segert
    Segert
    Soul Shriven
    oke in the time between when i wrote this and now. i figured out that i can upgrade. but now where do i upgrade i cant find it in the crown store can you plz give me a link. i would be very thankfull :)

(fixed my problem. could not find it with google. apperently google brain farts when you search for it. but tnx to the explaination of urquan i found it so tnx)
    Edited by Segert on January 9, 2016 7:59PM
  • Segert
    Segert
    Soul Shriven
    oke thx guys i found it :)