Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Start over from lv 1 or just learn my character over again?

Robotworgen92
I stopped playing ESO about the time the first dlc dropped. I had a couple of vet characters, but I can't remember just how to play them. So I'm wondering if I should just make a new character or try to master my previous ones?
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levelling a new character really takes time, so unless you're very fond of questing and exploring and have forgotten all about the story of the game, I'd say take your current character to re-learn. There are daily quests in Cyrodiil that are fairly easy and will make you encounter all kind of opponents (PvE and PvP) and you'll be levelled anyway, so it should be an ok training place.

Get yourself a nice guild, too : they'll give you all the info you need (skills, current sets, etc....)
  • Robotworgen92
    Thanks, I can never forget the questing and storyline, lol. I suppose a quick combat test and some advice while on the battlefield can go a long way.