The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VDSA loot table bugged?

xAPxZeez
xAPxZeez
✭✭
Can a dev please check that the chest loot in vdsa is not bugged. I got a bunch of random non set blues and 2 purple ornate rings as rewards and several of my friends on the same run got several purple ornate pieces like gloves etc. I did get a purple footman shield so it's not completely off but maybe check with the ornate purples it seemed to be all else we were getting.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean stage reward chests? I dont think they're supposed to drop set items every time, and yeah, they used to drop tons of "ornate" stuff in 1.6 as well.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • xAPxZeez
    xAPxZeez
    ✭✭
    Yes chest rewards. I agree they aren't supposed to always give set items but we haven't run it in months but we got a total of two set items and 2 purple ornate rings, 2 ornate purple necklaces,ornate gloves, ornate boots and ornate helm all purple. The rest was all blue random trash.

We were running it months ago we got much more set items and a more diverse drop table than mostly all ornate.