The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EASTMARCH MISWATCH QUEST STILL BUGGED!

chefyoshio
its been 2 years since this quest has been getting bugged and you (zenimax) have still yet to fix the issue!!! does anyone else know how to fix the miswatch quest bug. it says goto mistwatch to save king jorunn and in my achievements it says ive already saved the king jorunn. im pretty sure this is why its not giving me the quest to continue on to mistwatch! I CAN NOT PROGRESS ANY FURTHER IN YOUR GAME UNTIL YOU FIX IT!!!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which quest is this? There are a few around Mistwatch. "Lifeline" is an umbrella quest which begins at Fort Amol, in which you have to further complete the "Our Poor Town" quest at Darkwater Crossing, and the two quests at Wittestadr, namely "A Right to Live" and "The Better of Two Evils". Once those three are complete, you meet Thane Oda Wolf-Sister at Mistwatch to complete "Lifeline" and move on to "Eternal Slumber", which begins the Mistwatch Objective to Help the Ternion Monks save King Jorunn, and then "Gods Save the King" in which you rescue King Jorunn from his nightmares and complete the Mistwatch Objective.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp