The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bogdan Monster Set NEEDS Some Love!!

MikeB
MikeB
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title states. Being Bogdan is the only healing based monster set in the game it desperately needs an update. I personally think if you just made the area of effect the same 12 meters (or bigger but I won't be greedy) as the Templar skill Cleansing Ritual it would make it actually usable. The current area of the heal is much to small to make the helm worth wearing. Anyone else agree or can think of something that would make the 2 piece better staying with what the set currently does so it's not to hard to adjust?
Edited by MikeB on January 8, 2016 1:54AM
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering this is the ONLY set where I have infused and divines traits, I agree.
    Options
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the fixes i have in mind is reducing the healing by 25% but increase the proc chance to 15%.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
    Options
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also add a more cool animation that totem is just lame, ugly and old.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
    Options