Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackheart haven captain/first mate- How do you beat him?

puffy99
puffy99
✭✭✭
So in a PuG we ran into the first mate- the one before the last boss I believe.
The guy that can teleport, hit you with electric shocks/stun you and also has a mean uppercut.
How in the hell do you beat this guy on Vet? We had a tank, healer and some bow guys and got slaughtered.
There does not seem to be any environmental help either in that canyon area.

Edited by puffy99 on January 7, 2016 1:04PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Second Boss always seems to be the nastiest boss in the Group Dungeons.

You must take out the Harpies before you can finish her off. So, burn her down until she summons them, then go after the harpies and ignore her or have the Tank hold Aggro on her. Her attacks are not that bad, it's the Harpies that are killing you. Once they are dead, then go back to the First Mate.

If you have Harness Magic or any other Spell Shields, have them up constantly. Something that reflects would be nice too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    thanks!
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    You also need to interrupt her charge attack. Once you manage to interrupt all of her charge attacks, you will find her much easier
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet