The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Back Pack, Pouch, and Head wear Vanity items

Ethromelb14_ESO
Ethromelb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
So far I have been happy with the costumes that have showcased in the crown store. However, I would like to see some costumes that have a more merchant or casual citizen look with a back pack full of various questing items like a lamp, our weapons, maybe maps and scrolls strapped to us.

Even some head gear like wide-rim hats suitable for the era of the game, whether it has a point on the top or is classy, worn and torn, or very low to create a mysterious persona. This would be a great addition for the adventurer that wants to don that authentic wizard or witch look.
Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far I have been happy with the costumes that have showcased in the crown store. However, I would like to see some costumes that have a more merchant or casual citizen look with a back pack full of various questing items like a lamp, our weapons, maybe maps and scrolls strapped to us.
    Sounds interesting... count me in on this notion!
    Even some head gear like wide-rim hats suitable for the era of the game, whether it has a point on the top or is classy, worn and torn, or very low to create a mysterious persona. This would be a great addition for the adventurer that wants to don that authentic wizard or witch look.
    I'd much prefer to have all kinds of fantasy and medieval-style hats as "civilian clothes"... and to have such clothing purchasable and not just burglarable. Maybe even research/craftable!
    Options
  • ThePMSBeast
    ThePMSBeast
    ✭✭
    I think craftable fashion clothing is not a stretch by all means. IF i can craft a useful magical outfit for a mage, why can i not craft a nice evening gown for a noble or even a peasant? I think though , take it a step forward and make the items like costumes, but of course it would have to be clothes that only could be made by high level crafters. It just makes sense .
    " I know from righteous, I know from sin. I got two sides, and they both friends "
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What a great idea this is.I too would love all these things!
    Options