Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

black horse

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
so... what's the name of the black horse and how can i get it?

i just spent all my gold in midnight steed, thinking that it was the black one, because i couldn't preview it, and looks like it is a dark brown horse :')

i mean, a simple black horse, not the one with fire things, like the one in crown store.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midnight steed looks quite black to me... Have you set it as your active horse in your collections UI after you bought it?

HGsHzHg.jpg
    Edited by Sharee on January 2, 2016 8:24PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe it's the light in the game or the my gamma setting, but the midnight steed looks better in your screenshot :)

anyway, i found some players with a black horse much darker than our midnight steed, i'm quite sure of that.

next time i see one player with that horse i'll try to make a screenshot with mine next to his.
  • Mouse0022
    Mouse0022
    Soul Shriven
    There is a black horse in the crown store, which is the one I have. It has a white mane. It's the only other black horse in the game without spots.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was probably the black one with fire but I didn't see the fire, because I never saw it again and I noticed that the black density on that one is exactly the color I was expecting to get :)
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    I think it was probably the black one with fire but I didn't see the fire, because I never saw it again and I noticed that the black density on that one is exactly the color I was expecting to get :)

Could it be the soul shriven horse?
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    NeKryXe wrote: »

Could it be the soul shriven horse?

probably. that explains why i didn't see the fire ;)
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    A real black horse has the same sheen.
    I dig my black mount.
    It ain't easy being green.