Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addons for healer? Help.

Mr.Hmm
Mr.Hmm
✭✭✭✭
Can someone tell me what addons for healers are needing?

I am a Templar healer.
If I die tomorrow I do not want to think of the game I could of played today, therefor I will play whatever I want today while securing a future to play in as well.

A true gamer will think of all the possible outcomes and execute the one that is the hardest to accomplish.
  • Tiphis
    Tiphis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basically all the standard ones: Foundry Tactical Combat and Combat Cloud are nice. Potentially one that makes it easier to see health bars would be beneficial. Download Minion and then use that to look for good addons just sort by downloads is easiest.
  • Mr.Hmm
    Mr.Hmm
    ✭✭✭✭
    All right thanks Tiphis.
    If I die tomorrow I do not want to think of the game I could of played today, therefor I will play whatever I want today while securing a future to play in as well.

A true gamer will think of all the possible outcomes and execute the one that is the hardest to accomplish.