Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collectibles

dentedhalo
Ive got 3 items marked as collectibles and no idea what to do with them. 2 are Magnificent Bat Pelts (at different levels) and the other is a Shimmering Alit Bezaar. Something I read said these were for an achievement and said you needed to "use" them but I don't have any use option. Do I have to keep them cluttering up my inventory to get this achievement or can I sell them?
  • Falhael
    Falhael
    ✭✭✭
    You can just sell them to a vendor or throw them away. They recently changed the way collectibles achievements work. The second you obtain the collectible it will get marked as "obtained" in the achievement list.
    Unfortunately you can't bank collectibles anymore, to get the achievement on another character. So you will probably never be able to complete all collectibles achievements, since you have to find the collectible on the character you need it, which can be quite tedious if you have outleveled some areas. :disappointed:
    Another change nobody wanted or asked for...
    Edited by Falhael on January 6, 2016 6:20PM
  • dentedhalo
    thanks, frees up 3 slots for me :)