Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for help in improving-pvp

Brutusmax1mus
Brutusmax1mus
✭✭✭✭✭
Ps4 us. AD

I'm looking for some kind people who would like to give me a hand learning some basic mechanics for PvP, strategy and suggestions for better gear. Thanks in advance!

Ps, im not alliancist. Any help would be great.

Psn BrutusNOMZ. (Not a zero)
Edited by Brutusmax1mus on January 2, 2016 1:03AM
  • Deandril
    Deandril
    ✭✭✭
    Learn how vets farm noobs for AP and avoid becoming a mark-don't retake a resource and run into the tower because you see one enemy in it. Usually this is a trap.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha-ha I'm more looking for people to practice with. Get some advice on bar set ups, skills, rotations. Things like that. Thanks though, I'll use my brain.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run a leveling guild called Fighting to Fifty. PS4 NA. We are mostly AD, but open for all factions. We're setting up a PVP group up tutorial for this Friday, time to be determined (sometime after 6 pm PST, whatever works for whomever is interested). We have a ton of new players (merry Christmas!) and I've offered to cover Cyrodiil, pve and PVP in Cyrodiil, basic alliance war and combat, or whatever people want to hear about.

Message me PSN or in game if you want an invite..,I'm away from my desk right now.

Other good resources for builds/gear are deltias gaming or sypher pk. They both have websites, videos, etc that I think would give you a good start.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the best advice i got was from Deanthecat,

Here is the link to his guide, Surviving Cyrodiil...
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)