The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xb1 NA Haderus Ebonheart:: MUST SEE

Tacticalki773r
This is how we start to get our **** together. Any and all who usually lead a group of 5+ when then play pm me. We are starting a guild with all of ebonhearts group leaders to get all our groups on the same page. This is mainly to fix the problem of waiting 30 mins in q to find out that it looks like no one is attacking/defending anything. GT: TacticalKi773r.
Hopefully we start on the right path finally and work as a pact and everyone is not OFPing.
Xbox1 NA Ebonheart
UrTicketToValhalla: Vr14 Woodelf Nightblade (stanima) 1vX professional
LindsayLohands: Vr5 Highelf Nightblade (Magika) Still grinding
CaitlynJenner: Vr1 Highelf Sorc (Nightblade) My only female char
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    This is how we start to get our **** together. Any and all who usually lead a group of 5+ when then play pm me. We are starting a guild with all of ebonhearts group leaders to get all our groups on the same page. This is mainly to fix the problem of waiting 30 mins in q to find out that it looks like no one is attacking/defending anything. GT: TacticalKi773r.
    Hopefully we start on the right path finally and work as a pact and everyone is not OFPing.

At least you guys don't have to deal with AD just jacking your scrolls via Double agent.

AD has such an unfair lead and momentum, It's supposed to be our (Okay and maybe your) time to shine. :smile:

Xbox One - Haderus - NA - DC
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • Nadestepper
    There was also a guild of about 30-40 in Ebonheart RPing at Southern Morrowind Gate today while AD was pushing and taking our scroll. This really doesn't help when they take up spots on the server and do absolutely nothing but stand around.
  • niccolo91
    niccolo91
    ^what he said. I saw a group of 20 just hopping and standing on rocks about 14 hours ago letting AD run by.
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to seeing more of you reddies on the map.

Together we can put AD back in their place.
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh. You guys do need to do this. I see so many "Wave's" Of you guys come at our four man at times with NO leadership. We kinda freaked out the first 3 times we seen it.. But then your zurg of 15+ players broke ranks and scattered against our 4 man lol..

The other night our 4 man was drawing you guys out and straight SPANKING you guys..
    If you only had leadership and a plan things would really change around here.
    Edited by Funkopotamus on August 30, 2015 4:54PM
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • Tacticalki773r
    yes 100%
    Xbox1 NA Ebonheart
    UrTicketToValhalla: Vr14 Woodelf Nightblade (stanima) 1vX professional
    LindsayLohands: Vr5 Highelf Nightblade (Magika) Still grinding
    CaitlynJenner: Vr1 Highelf Sorc (Nightblade) My only female char
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you referring to my imperial guild? If do we were lined up waiting for everyone in queue to show up and get in the fireteams so we can all attack in a huge group. Which worked since we pushed AD back really far.
  • phaseadept
    phaseadept
    ✭✭✭
    I've always wondered if it's better to run a 100 man Zerg or 5 20 man groups attacking 5 keeps at once.

I wonder. . .
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    phaseadept wrote: »
    I've always wondered if it's better to run a 100 man Zerg or 5 20 man groups attacking 5 keeps at once.

I wonder. . .

5 20 man groups will win every time assuming leadership is good.

I've seen 100 man zergs get eaten up by only a handful of defenders. The problem is that there are idiots who think it's a good idea to lead a group to the front gate of a castle that has heavy resistance.
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • phaseadept
    phaseadept
    ✭✭✭
    Boiling oil + caltrops is highly effective.

I wonder why I don't see more coordination
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a EP guild that run pvp almost daily (dawn of destiny ) you might have see us we are the ones in our red and white tabards. If any one need an invite just ask me AJ West.
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Been in orsinium grinding, headed back to cyrodil soon, i usually run solo but im all for the W.. Add me anyone ep, trying to find some good groups sometimes

Gt: o strapz
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • MadNeedHelp
    MadNeedHelp
    ✭✭
    Played this week with GankZylla and some others from my guild The Feared Legion..we tried and tried to no luck. Constant insults and kids screaming on area chat. We tried teaming up and nope..they wanted to be top 10 and not help the EP alliance...we tried. It sucked. We will be in Scourge if you ever want to team up. Same GT. Good luck in Haderus!
    Edited by MadNeedHelp on January 5, 2016 1:55PM
    XBOX ONE
    VR16 HIGH ELF SORC
    EBONHEART PACT
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played this week with GankZylla and some others from my guild The Feared Legion..we tried and tried to no luck. Constant insults and kids screaming on area chat. We tried teaming up and nope..they wanted to be top 10 and not help the EP alliance...we tried. It sucked. We will be in Scourge if you ever want to team up. Same GT. Good luck in Haderus!

I'll see you in Scourge at the Arrius Mine.. : )
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)