Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TAMRIEL TRADERS GUILD Recruiting Power-Sellers! Number One Sales In [EU-PC]!

Heindrich
Heindrich
✭✭✭✭✭
We are the undisputed number one seller in all of Tamriel on the EU PC server! It's not boasting, it's just a statement of fact :smile:

Sales figures for the top 5 trade guilds in EU in the last 30 days as of 4th of December, 2015.*
[img][/img]ILxCsHY.jpg?1

*I have data from all major trade guilds with the exception of Pact Veteran Trade, who maybe above Harrods, I am not sure.
**Half of the screencap is censored to protect individuals' privacy.

If you are a serious trader or just somebody with a lot of goodies to sell, Tamriel Traders Guild is the place to be! We have no mandatory fees and we welcome players from all alliances! (Current composition is 35% AD, 20% EP, 45% DC). We have a 3 day inactivity limit that can be extended by good sales and/or donations and we are looking for players than can sustain 100k+ sales per week via our guildstore.

Anyone interested please contact @Heindrich via whispers or PM.
Edited by Heindrich on March 5, 2016 12:51PM
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sales figures for 30/11 to 07/12

Top 5 Trade Guilds EU*
    6SKtpzJ.jpg
    * Pact Veteran Trade sold 42.5M.
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sales figures for 08/12 to 15/12

tc1z8re.jpg

Notes:
    1) Harrods lost bid, hence not on list.
    2) PVT sold 38M in that period.
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Craglorn ^^
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xiana
    Long Live Belkarth!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    invite me pls!!!

@altemriel

I am AD, PC EU
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to be in this guild, was a gold vip for donating. Got kicked when it changed leadership, was a bit miffed cos I wasn't even away and used to sell many ring of cyrodiils light. Don't think I could keep up with the sales requirements these days. Oh well.
    PC | EU
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @altemriel We are mostly looking for endgame players who can sustain around 100k+ weekly sales via the guildstore. If you feel this is reasonable, then pls send me a PM ingame.

@FriedEggSandwich I took over TTG in July and I have done the vast majority of the kicking, especially in the early days when i didn't trust anyone else to do it. I never kicked anyone that did not slack beyond the rules clearly and publicly listed on guild page. In fact I tightened the rules in two stages to give people time to adjust and make arrangements if they no longer felt comfortable with how the guild was changing. (At first I introduced a 5 day inactivity limit, before reducing it to 3 a few weeks later). Furthermore I recorded ALL donations made before I took over and they counted towards donation ranks in my new system.

tl:dr It was easy to avoid being kicked if you read the guild rules and I respected all previous donations made to the guild by old members.
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sales figures for 15/12 to 22/12

5u0fWIl.jpg

Notes:
    1) PVT sales were 36M
    Edited by Heindrich on December 31, 2015 5:27PM
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, been out the game for circa 6 months but was a top seller for several large trading guilds at that time and would like to join with the intent of picking up where I left off. If you have room please send an invite to @ireniicus
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few people have tried to contact me via this forum for an invite. I am not consistently active here, so if you would like to join TTG (and satisfy the basic requirements in OP) then please contact me ingame via whisper or PM @Heindrich
    Edited by Heindrich on December 27, 2015 11:21PM
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won bid last night as usual :smile: got a handful of free spots to fill, contact me @Heindrich ingame if you want an invite :wink:
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sales figures for 22/12 to 29/12

ry8YN0y.jpg

Notes:
    1. Pact Veteran Trade: 36M
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    Long live Craglorn
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heindrich wrote: »
    @altemriel We are mostly looking for endgame players who can sustain around 100k+ weekly sales via the guildstore. If you feel this is reasonable, then pls send me a PM ingame.

@FriedEggSandwich I took over TTG in July and I have done the vast majority of the kicking, especially in the early days when i didn't trust anyone else to do it. I never kicked anyone that did not slack beyond the rules clearly and publicly listed on guild page. In fact I tightened the rules in two stages to give people time to adjust and make arrangements if they no longer felt comfortable with how the guild was changing. (At first I introduced a 5 day inactivity limit, before reducing it to 3 a few weeks later). Furthermore I recorded ALL donations made before I took over and they counted towards donation ranks in my new system.

tl:dr It was easy to avoid being kicked if you read the guild rules and I respected all previous donations made to the guild by old members.

Sorry, only just noticed your reply. It's cool, I'm impressed with what TTG became and know for sure I couldn't keep up with requirements these days. Was miffed at the time only because of what I had donated, small drop in the pond in the grand scheme of things tho. Gratz on running such a successful guild.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on January 4, 2016 1:22AM
    PC | EU
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    im wondering about EU
    still craglorn the top place lol?

ON US the rating is like this:

Rawlkha > Mournhold >Orsinium > Craglorn >Elden Root > Wayrest

almost evrey week in Craglorn i see a noname guild with 100g bid
    and average bid there is 500k even for Shuhasa and other first line traders

NA server dies?
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Unassailable

Well my guild (Tamriel Traders Guild), Pact Veteran Trade, Aetherius Trade and The Travelling Merchant are consistently the top 4 sellers in EU. We hold (in order) Shelzaka, Shuhasa, Keen-Eyes and Glegokh. Handelgilde is the best guild in Rawl'Kha and holds the trader next to the bank there. You can see how their sales compares.

Player behaviour is determined by habit as much as anything else. The best guilds in EU PC never moved away from Craglorn, so Craglorn is still thought of as the place to go for buying and selling. Unless major guild leaders all decide to move elsewhere at the same time, it is unlikely to change. I considered moving my guild to Orsinium with the Wrothgar release if it became the new Craglorn, but only one major guild moved there, so it never materialised.

In EU PC, the best trader hubs are (in order):
    1) Belkarth 2) Rawl'Kha 3) Mournhold 4) Eldenroot 5) Orsinium 6) Wayrest

(not sure about order of 5 and 6, I only have info on the best guild in each zone, so sample size too small).
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    but only one major guild moved there

which one, btw?

this is my top25 NA guilds, the list changed every week ofc

as you can see(numbers) in caglorn, the top1 guild have only 5 pages of items listed past 24 hours(1 month - 30 days remain time), i bet if i look at the top25 EU guilds the numbers will be alot more higher
    in the end, TESO is MMO mostly for EU players :)
    bPOqcaU.png

Edited by Unassailable on January 5, 2016 2:07PM
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

which one, btw?
    @Unassailable

Harrods. They used to be frontrow Craglorn, but came under sustained pressure from Pact Veteran Trade and retreated to Orsinium when the last patch hit.

I find counting listings both tedious and unscientific tbh. Sure it gives you an idea of activity levels and volume of sales, but nothing about value. For example I discourage members of my guild to list cheap stuff in tiny stacks, so even if another guild matched my number of listings, the value of their sales will still be nowhere near.

It's actually pretty easy to gather data on all major guilds like I have done over the last few months, it just requires access to multiple accounts ^^
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭

which one, btw?

could you post weekly sales stats of the top guilds? would be quite interesting
    my guild in craglorn (PVT) sells for around 40m a week and my guild in mournhold (traders of the ebonheart) has 20m weekly sales with 180 and 160 members online around primetime

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    peniku8 wrote: »

which one, btw?

could you post weekly sales stats of the top guilds? would be quite interesting
    my guild in craglorn (PVT) sells for around 40m a week and my guild in mournhold (traders of the ebonheart) has 20m weekly sales with 180 and 160 members online around primetime

i will, in a week
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    in fact i can screen the first two NA TOP guilds
    after long research i can say this guilds have top income among all NA guilds

if you compare with EU guilds so... it looks like game slowly dies at NA server
    less traders - less players, the statistic cannot lie

info for LAST WEEK

XPGsDUm.png

• Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    can i have an invite please if you have space @necronseencatsruling and @necronscrusade
    thanks
    Edited by Necronhex on January 6, 2016 11:48AM
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance
  • yolander
    yolander
    Soul Shriven
    Can i have a invite please @yolander if u have of course thanks alot
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    in fact i can screen the first two NA TOP guilds
    after long research i can say this guilds have top income among all NA guilds

if you compare with EU guilds so... it looks like game slowly dies at NA server
    less traders - less players, the statistic cannot lie

info for LAST WEEK

XPGsDUm.png

Thx for the info, I guess those are in Rawl, as you mentioned Rawl being the best tradehub?
    What about the best guilds in the other zones? Sales of the best guild in Craglorn and Mournhold would be interesting to know too.

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peniku8 you need to tag people like I just tagged you or they won't get a notification and won't know you've tried to contact them.

• Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got lazy this week... finally sales data for last week (29/12 to 05/01)

1My1VEW.jpg
    1. Pact Veteran Trade: 42M
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    @peniku8

craglorn is very poor on NA
    last week:

Keen-eye 14m
    Shelzaka 6m
    Shuhasa 5m
    Nelvon 1.3m

its guilds i am a member, and they are stable in that location, hiring traders every week there
    400-700k bids

Mournhold is a little better

from 14 till 30m all guilds

i think from all the facts i can see TESO more alive on EU, and less alive on NA
    Edited by Unassailable on January 11, 2016 7:33PM
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    @peniku8
    look how happy TOP Orsinium guild are for 20m sales lol :D

WBnF99A.png

• peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    @Unassailable
    Hah cool :D The biggest guild in EU Orsinium got around 15m in sales and the other guilds there are way smaller..
    It's pretty confusing that new guilds with 100 members or only 5m in sales outbid big guilds in Mournhold, Craglorn and Rawl frequently trying to recruit better members. They waste a million every week whereas they could just get a trader for 300k in Orsinium and stay there til they're a competitive tradingguild... We got many of those guilds.. a few already died because they ran out of money *genius*

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sales Figures for 05/01 to 12/01

2016_01_14_HD_Top_Trade_Guilds_EU.jpg
    1. Pact Veteran Trade: 49.3M