The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weapon Skins

Ethromelb14_ESO
Ethromelb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
It would be pretty nice to see some weapon skins that alter our weapons appearance with more intricate and fancy designs. Perhaps a bundle pack 1, then 2, 3, so on and so on to be sold in the crown store.

These bundle packs could be themed based on unique racial designs, including ones that are rare to the Tamriel world. Perhaps skins that allow for the weapons to have flashy energies to emanate from them. They could even create style skins based on the different types of Daedric Princes. Imagine a style of weapon based on a concept created by Sheogorath. Or one from Meridia.

If ZoS decides to do something like this, what designs or legendary lore items would you like to see them create?
Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy with weapons dyes. I could live with weapon skins as long as they are not ridiculous giant hack and slash genre garbage where the weapon is twice as tall as the character.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
    Options
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    I would be happy with weapons dyes. I could live with weapon skins as long as they are not ridiculous giant hack and slash genre garbage where the weapon is twice as tall as the character.

True. I wouldn't want anything ridiculous either. I wouldn't be too concerned, so far ZoS has made cool things in the Crown Store. Of course there's always room for improvement.
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
    Options