The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Best type of campaign for gaining AP quickly?

AverageJo3Gam3r
AverageJo3Gam3r
✭✭✭✭✭
What is better, queuing for one of the popular campaigns (eg, haderous for XB1), or joining another factions buff server? I'm trying to level up get vigor and caltrops. I only have 1-2 hours to play each night, and I'm reluctant to spend half of it waiting in queue. But will I get totally rolled in another factions buff campaign without much backup? I should also mention I'm not the worlds best pvper, but refuse to Zerg.
  • solynar
    solynar
    If you had gear and could 1vX I'd suggest going to another factions buff server. You'll eventually run in to to many numbers to handle though. I don't know how it is on xbox, but on ps4, unless you're going out to gank, you pretty much need a decent group to be successful.
    Try to get in to a PvP guild and hop in with their groups. You'll hopefully learn a bunch and meet people along the way. One of the guilds I'm in (PS4) does nightly shenanigans in random servers to see how much mayhem we can cause.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on ps4 na skull of curruption is good for ap if you go to the arena district I have gained almost 300k ap in one day there just killing blues and reds always a big war going on there lol
    Edited by found1779 on January 5, 2016 3:45AM
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found1779 wrote: »
    I'm on ps4 na skull of curruption is good for ap if you go to the arena district I have gained almost 300k ap in one day there just killing blues and reds always a big war going on there lol

Is skull of corruption another factions buff server on PS4?