The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Missing Guardian - Reinhold Retreat PS4.EU

Nocteros
Nocteros
Looking for 2 more players to do the Craglorn quest "The Missing Guardian".

It requires 4 people to activate the pillars simultaneously to open the way to Reinhold's Retreat but they need to be at the same stage of the quest in order to do so. This is one quest before the Nirnhoned coffer quest.

I have no problem helping with the previous quests to get you to the same stage.

My PSN is Nocteros
Edited by Nocteros on January 4, 2016 12:10PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nocteros wrote: »
    Looking for 2 more players to do the Craglorn quest "The Missing Guardian".

It requires 4 people to activate the pillars simultaneously to open the way to Reinhold's Retreat but they need to be at the same stage of the quest in order to do so. This is one quest before the Nirnhoned coffer quest.

I have no problem helping with the previous quests to get you to the same stage.

My PSN is Nocteros
    Unless it's bugged again, anyone should be able to help. They don't need to be on the same stage of the quest, just in your group. (This was fixed initially in Update 5.)
    The Missing Guardian: All of your group members will now be able to use the guide stones to help open the way to Reinhold’s Retreat, as long as at least one group member meets the proper quest step requirements.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nocteros
    Nocteros
    Awesome stuff, thank you very much