The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Werebeast skins! Or transformantions in game

Thevampirenight
Thevampirenight
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I would love to see them making other werebeasts for us to be come or skins for us to put on werewolf, and renaming Werewolf skillline to Werebeast.
All the strains mentioned as existing, should be added for us to become with the exception of maybe werevulture.
I would like to see Weresharks, wereboars, werebears, werecrocs, wereskeever being added at some point.
Edited by Thevampirenight on December 31, 2015 9:07PM
PC NA
Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    M+aiq_34599a_3997352.jpg
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now we only have werewolves, because there are only werewolves to bite people to spread their "gift". It might be entirely possible that they could add more "infectious spawn locations" elsewhere, for other were-flavors... Were-croc infections in Murkmire? Werebear infections in some yet undone part of Skyrim? Others in other places yet to come?

It'd be worth a new skill line, maybe mirroring some skills from the werewolf with some changed to reflect the new nature...

We shall see if they ever refit this. I wouldn't hold my breath, but... they might. If they would, it almost certainly would be placed in some future DLC region, so people might have to pay to get it... they need to make some profit from coding the idea after all.
  • ploddab16_ESO
    ploddab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I'd love for them to put a trio of werewolf polymorphs onto the crown store. Right now if you're trying to roleplay a werewolf it's a real pain in the ass because of the timer involved in the ultimate ability, so having something purely cosmetic like this would be a huge boon.
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    Only if the cosmetics were not "active" during combat and PvP.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer them to be separate infections with unique skills... BUT... I'd be alright with them being cosmetic additions to the Crown Store.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • JLAMAR22
    JLAMAR22
    ✭✭
    I'm all for skins or separate skill lines but the latter one I wouldn't get my hopes up at all for.
    I see no problem if I can walk around in a drauger polymorph, then why not as a werecroc or werebear while transformed?
    I'm sure their us coding issues or whatever though, but it would be a really cool idea both for aesetics and immersion possibilities.