Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild [DC]

Supersomething
Supersomething
✭✭✭
Hello,

I have just recently returned to ESO. I began playing this game in closed beta, then early access through to launch. I quit shortly after reaching level cap, but now I have returned and currently searching for a Guild affiliated with Daggerfall Covenant. Primarily I am interested in a guild that has a significant amount of active members who are interested in running PvE content. However, I am interested in PvP content as well but this is not my strong suit by any means, aka I will die... a lot. Currently I am VR 7 since I quit the game when I was only VR 3 and I am in the process of catching up in that area. Speaking of which my character is a VR7 Dragonknight and I have a level 20 something Nightblade I enjoy messing around with on occasion. I am a graduate student so when the semester is active my activity within the game will drop rather substantially. Finally I have no problems using any forms of voip software for whatever we may be doing.
Edited by Supersomething on December 15, 2015 8:40PM
Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
Characters
Tiberius Aulus
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    The AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity is a casual PVE, PVP and mentoring guild seeking new members. Contact @Slithy_Tove in-game for invite or more information. I can honestly say we have a lot of fun in our guild and our members are incredibly supportive of each other.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler