The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a DC pledge guild

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
V16 stam dps
v16 sorc dps

Had a break the first 2 weeks into the IC update but before that had done all pve end game, trials, vDSA, etc....

My old guild is innactive looking for a new pledge/pve guild.

Ps4 Eu : leepalmer95
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    V16 stam dps
    v16 sorc dps

Had a break the first 2 weeks into the IC update but before that had done all pve end game, trials, vDSA, etc....

My old guild is innactive looking for a new pledge/pve guild.

Ps4 Eu : leepalmer95

Bump.
    PS4 EU DC

• elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am posting stuff for vanquish I'll get someone to add you if you want.
    we have Aabout 50 vet 16s. And 200 othersThere are a couple of gms who organise different things and a face book page ( info should apear on description in guild on eso later today)
    we made the facebook page a few hours ago in order to hopefully organise stuff better, but the guild itself has been around since console release there seems to be a lot of members wanting to do trials right now.But that's far from the only activity there has been some monster helm farming the past few weeks. And other stuff I am not a part off. we have about 250 members.

PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elantaura wrote: »
    I am posting stuff for vanquish I'll get someone to add you if you want.
    we have Aabout 50 vet 16s. And 200 othersThere are a couple of gms who organise different things and a face book page ( info should apear on description in guild on eso later today)
    we made the facebook page a few hours ago in order to hopefully organise stuff better, but the guild itself has been around since console release there seems to be a lot of members wanting to do trials right now.But that's far from the only activity there has been some monster helm farming the past few weeks. And other stuff I am not a part off. we have about 250 members.

Hmm interesting, let me know, i've literally done all vet pledges, trials, etc... back when the cap was v14 so i do need to update my monster helm sets.
    PS4 EU DC