The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for an NA casual guild

Toxic_Hemlock
Toxic_Hemlock
✭✭✭✭✭
I am an older fellow, 50+, and I am not what you would call l33t, but I can still hold my own. My current character is a Breton Templer that is currently questing in the daggerfall area. I do not currently have any of the DLC's but that could change if I find a home in ESO. I have a few hours a day (sometimes more) to play and thus far I have unlocked level 13.

Some history:

I have been a gamer all my life starting with an Atari 520st back in the day with Dungeon Master (circa 1980 something). I like to play these type of games now and would be interested in finding a guild, preferably with a team speak server so as to not have to type in the middle of combat.I have until recently played GW2 for 3 years and with the recent (lack of) changes to the WvW scene I am looking for a new game to play. I don't mind min/maxing to a certain degree (I will try to get and use good equipment), but I much prefer finding a build that works for me and using it. A guild that requires certain builds be used in not what I seek as don't want to be a clone.

What I seek:

A medium sized friendly guild with team speak, that is willing to help out others and in return get help when needed with dungeons, challenges and alliance battles.For me the fun is the most important detail so although I use some mods, I don't want to crunch numbers to play with guild mates.
Edited by Toxic_Hemlock on December 17, 2015 1:02AM
  • remilafo
    remilafo
    ✭✭✭✭

"Working as Intended" is recruiting members to fill it's ranks. The focus of this guild is "Small Group" adventures in ESO.

For PvE this means 4-person dungeons, pledges and 2-4 person groups in craglorn.

For PvP this means small scale groups like 2vX, 3vX, etc. in cyrodil or Imperial city. This also includes cross-faction dueling and small group brawls.

If this interests you hit me up here or in game @remilafo .
    Options
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    What faction are you? If you are DC, please message @Slithy_Tove ingame... we would love to have you at the AssociationOfSafetyNSecurity.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
    Options