X-Box one in game friends list never works for me.

old_mufasa
old_mufasa
✭✭✭✭
Myself and 2 of my brothers just got ESO and they can see themselves and me on their friends list but mine is empty. I have tried to manually add them, removed each other from friends list and then try to add and nothing is working... so no friends list.. Both are favorites on X-Box live..

Is there a fix for this?

Oh and is there a way for party members to show up on the compass? just having the party lead on it isn't enough at times.
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there no word from ESO on this.. this is stupid..

Hey lets have a MMO that you cant group with your friends.. come on you would think this would be a big thing to FIX!!!
  • Atomsk27
    Atomsk27
    ✭✭
    Sometimes opening and closing the friends list a couple times will make the list work for me. You can also make a guild and use the guild list as a friends list.
    Edited by Atomsk27 on January 1, 2016 2:14PM
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Opening and closing does nothing... I have removed them, added them, joined them stood there while we all removed everyone from x box friends list and manually added back... I cant even search/manually add friends through the in game friends list.. its totally fubar.

Using Xbox live friends list to invite to game doesn't work as well, we have to form groups from in the game only.. I have had people in game want me to added them to friends list and I pretty much have to tell them that I wont be able to invite or anything as my friends list in game is always blank...... its the most single player mmo I have ever played lol
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Mine went out when Imperial City launched and never seen again... :-(
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have the Devs said anything about this issue?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you opened a ticket in game - from the menu? I find they come back pretty fast - it can get missed on a Forum
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Have you opened a ticket in game - from the menu? I find they come back pretty fast - it can get missed on a Forum

Yes and they never said anything back to me other then to reset console.. even though I told them in my report I had already done that.