Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Containers: Which one has the chance for a shield?

grant_naylorb16_ESO
grant_naylorb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi guys, so I've recently started PvP and was purchasing various containers Small heavy/large Heavy etc etc.... however which one actually has the chance for a shield to drop? I couldn't see one specifically so I'm assuming its one of the armor related containers? Thanks in advance.
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im 99% certain none of the pvp random bag sets have a shield. only the sets you get in mail have it, and its considered a weapon set not an armor set.
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    im 99% certain none of the pvp random bag sets have a shield. only the sets you get in mail have it, and its considered a weapon set not an armor set.

There are shields from the PvP bags as I have received a few in the past. There are a few PvP AP bag sets that include a shield. Cant think of which bags they were though since its been awhile ago. Sorry.
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are 2 ways of procuring set shields in PVP:
    -one from the elite seller or in rewards of the worthy mails : Pact/Dominion/Covenant Shield -> Potentates set I believe
    - and a Crusader Shield (I think its named like that) and drops frequently from the sword blue pvp bags (from the weaponsmith). Logic I know right? I don't know if they drop any other sets
  • grant_naylorb16_ESO
    grant_naylorb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for this guys, i'll give it a go.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are getting the wrong containers. the 1H Weapon Containers contain the shields. Yes the 1H Weapon containers. ZOS in their ultimate wisdom think shields are weapons. However, you cannot enhance them with weapon glyphs. What is wrong with that picture.