The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why does nearly every AD I encounter is a Proxy det-Bat swarmer?

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oibam wrote: »
    prox det schould be removed and replaced with another spell

No it shouldn't and it shouldn't get nerfed either. I rarely get hit with Prox det or inevitable det. Why because they're obvious af. if you get hit with it it's you're own fault.
    Invictus
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »

No it shouldn't and it shouldn't get nerfed either. I rarely get hit with Prox det or inevitable det. Why because they're obvious af. if you get hit with it it's you're own fault.

It not like they don't give you that lovely 4s or 8s go ahead that it's going to hit you.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭

You, my good sir, have clearly never been lotus fan spammed by a proxy setting mageblade.

Fun thing about inevitable detonation: it's inevitable. Kinda impossible to avoid that one. So when a sorc pops that sweet inevitable, velocities curse, mages fury and maybe Crystal frags combo on you, you're pretty much done for.

You could block, sure, but it'll just happen again, this time while you have even less health and stam ~
    Just call me Drak
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakilian wrote: »

You, my good sir, have clearly never been lotus fan spammed by a proxy setting mageblade.

Fun thing about inevitable detonation: it's inevitable. Kinda impossible to avoid that one. So when a sorc pops that sweet inevitable, velocities curse, mages fury and maybe Crystal frags combo on you, you're pretty much done for.

You could block, sure, but it'll just happen again, this time while you have even less health and stam ~

CC the sorc? if you know it's going to hit, cc the sorc before it does and then block, break line of sight so he can't frag you, etc...

Interrupt him before he casts.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

There should be a stamina morph.

:D
    Their really should be.Come on @Wrobel and @ZOS_BrianWheeler make it happen.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CC the sorc? if you know it's going to hit, cc the sorc before it does and then block, break line of sight so he can't frag you, etc...

Sounds like you're talking about a 1v1 perspective l, definitely doesn't work like that in open world.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I had two guys proxy det bat swarm me at once from stealth the other day.

I wish I could have seen their faces when I blocked through it, took 0 damage, and then werewolf ganked the crap out of them both
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.