The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WTS Arch-Mage NA Xbox one

Covokson
Covokson
✭✭
WTS (Jerkin of the Arch-Mage) Vet 16 Legendary chest piece
send message to xbox ID covokson
Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
" In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their going to close this thread you know that put it in a guild trader they go for a lot.
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    alright, well i did see any where else to put it since they dont have a specific thread for selling stuff well didnt seem to find one when looking but its ok if they do i understand completely.
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Covokson wrote: »
    alright, well i did see any where else to put it since they dont have a specific thread for selling stuff well didnt seem to find one when looking but its ok if they do i understand completely.
    Depends on the trait you might be able to sell it for 40+.I sold a Purple Divine Hat for 25k last week.Ask around in area chat and you could probably find someone who will buy it for more.
  • ZOS_MatM
    ZOS_MatM
    ✭✭
    Greetings Covokson,

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.