The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is with this game not letting me crouch?

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
It's happening to me constantly. It doesn't show any dots on me, I'm not taking damage, but it just won't let me crouch. I try to crouch and it stands me right back up. Anyone else experiencing this?
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes got this yesterday too . Very annoying since I was alone near a big dc group and got rekt :open_mouth:
    EU | PC
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking damage still lets you stay crouched, just not "in stealth". It sounds instead like you are damaging someone else. This brings you both out of stealth and out of crouch. Do you happen to have caltrops or something out there while trying to stealth?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    I may have been using caltrops. But not every time it happens. And you're saying that I can't go stealth if someone is in my caltrops?
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face