The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

XBOX 360 Controller on PC Question

nick59349b14_ESO
nick59349b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello Gents, I am having a problem figuring out how to swap potions with the controller? I have them in the Q inventory but when I hold the right D pad button nothing shows up in the wheel unless I go disable the controller and go back to mouse mode, Also, hitting the right button uses the potion I have slotted when only the up button is supposed to do it? Any ideas?

Bob
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Holding Up on dpad should bring up radial menu and just pressing up should use highlighted pot. Idk what right dpad is supposed to do but not that
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • AcTiVe13245
    AcTiVe13245
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Bob,
    if you want to select other option with controller simply hold "up" in the D-Pad, and then select the position you want with the right stick.
    Holding "right" in the D-Pad will bring your emote quickslot ;) I have noticed that this option is only available for people with controllers or exclusively consoles :smile:
    Hope that was helpful :wink:
    That's me and Lili I found her in the woods of Coldharbour surrounded by Ogrims. Now she accompanied me in every adventure.
    I'm currently playing on PC using my Xbox 360 controler. Here is my Steam , feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2016
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ☆★