Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Find tool monsters always veteran 16 enemies?

Earmack
Earmack
Hello,
Looks like I miss something but yesterday i try find group from find tool options....i find but all enemies its veteran 16. Like example: my rang 9, and others 3 persons veteran 11, and 30 and 40...so i dont get it why ours enemy V16???

Second time i try again and the same story...the second time all group veterans rank from 2 to 12, but enemies AGAIN V16...not way to clean dungeon.

Its normal to find tool? Or its just bug???
  • jeppyboi
    jeppyboi
    It's the new LFG tool system. It's been out for months now. Everyone scales to v16 so if your v2 your level will scale to v16. This means people from any level can form a group because you will all scale to v16. You will be able to fight mobs at v16 because you are buffed to v16. I can't make it any more clearer then that lol. ZOS needs to advertise this scaling system more because people don't know about it.
    Edited by jeppyboi on December 20, 2015 11:24PM
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    Ah I see. Well than looks like don't need worry:)
    Thank you for explanation mate:)
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    Does our character magicka level increase to lvl 16? Does it increase our health? Does it increase our armor and weapon? I dont think so. Its just a trick.
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does our character magicka level increase to lvl 16? Does it increase our health? Does it increase our armor and weapon? I dont think so. Its just a trick.

It does.
    Just open your character menu when you're in scaled dungeon.
    And usually these stats are really good (unless you wear dropped white items with intricate trait). The main problem is the lack of skills/passives as well as player's skill.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU