The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nothing is loading

LiquidSchwartz
LiquidSchwartz
✭✭✭✭✭
My internet is working fine but nothing is loading on the game. I've been staring at the loading screen for over 10 minutes where it usually takes seconds
May the Schwartz be with you.
EP/XB1/NA

• CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about throw us some more info so that someone can give suggestions. Using the force and the schwartz didn't work.

Which system, have you reset your internet, static ip with ports, other shtuff...

Edited by CapnPhoton on December 31, 2015 4:16AM
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted on Xbox support lol and I reset my net and it didn't help but today I logged on and it worked fine
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have an intermittent issue, as in it happens on some days and not others, find out if you have your Xbox on a static IP on your home network. If your router is capable of it, doing this will assure that the Xbox uses the same IP each time with its port settings you have saved. If not, it is possible that the IP with the port settings is being assigned to another device randomly on some days. I had the same issue last year when I first set up. Some days good, some not. When I did the static IP there were very few issues after.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion