The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Trials/DSA scaled

DuckNoodles
DuckNoodles
✭✭✭
I have been playing eso since launch. But
Yet, I still have not done a Trials or DSA

I'm kinda holding of.
Reason being, iv been put off it, is becuase the mobs or drops are not scaled.

I have heared zen will be scaling Trails and DSA, when the Vet ranks are removed. Is this true??
  • Fat_Cat45
    Fat_Cat45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No confirmed details yet, but we will find out in about 2 weeks
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not do them now to get accustomed to them?

Sure the drops suck, but hey, you can have a laugh with your guildies, and also learn the mechanics just incase they do scale them up (highly doubtful).
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure would be nice. IMO, the biggest blunder to date was not scaling these to V16. 4 of the best pieces of content are not being utilized, and PVE guilds are dying. I am trying to level undaunted on an alt, and getting a trial or DSA group together is nearly impossible. I finally talked my Raid guild into running SO last night, and we were all joking about how we hadnt had that many people in Teamspeak for 3 months.

Rant aside, you should still get in there and try them now if you have the opportunity. Learning to Raid takes practice. On any of my characters, my gear and skill bars usually look very different than in any other content. My guess is that the next raid will be pretty tough at first. I would get comfortable with basic raid mechanics now, while everything is under-leveled a bit.

DSA is a little different. Some of the loot if it is a weekly is still worth having, but otherwise its garbage at this point (sold a gold healer ring for 100k a few weeks ago). It's closer to a vet dungeon than a trial, but it is really fun. If you have never been in there, vet will still be challenging even though you are over-leveled.
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trials are for specified 34 people of each alliance, these 34 people are on trials leaderboards probably since ESO launch and will stay until ESO servers shut down. they'll get weekly rewards scaled to their level by the next DLC.
    pretty much none of players beside them cares about weekly trials reward.
    PC EU

Options